Rare immuno-hematological cancers
Coordinated by le Pr. Véronique Leblond
Rare immuno-haematological cancers include paediatric leukaemia, cancers of immunosuppressed people (HIV transplant recipients or carriers) that are insufficiently studied and excluded from clinical research protocols.
The main objectives of this programme are to :
- Characterize at the genomic and immuno-genomic level these rare tumors and explore the interactions of the host and tumor microenvironment.
- Develop innovative diagnostic tools predictive of the evolution.
- To set up innovative therapies and procedures for monitoring long-term effects in rare tumours in adults and children.
Synthesis for the general public
Efficiency and tolerance of immunotherapy in the treatment of cancer patients living with HIV
The French CANCERVIH network, coordinated by Prof. Jean-Philippe Spano of the Medical Oncology Department of the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital AP-HP and […]
Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a prognostic model involving MYC and TP53
Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a prognostic model involving MYC and TP53 Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a […]
Genomic and immunogenomic aspects of rare cancers and haemopathiesF.DELHOMMEAU
- “Double-hit” chronic lymphocytic leukemia: An aggressive subgroup with 17p deletion and 8q24 gain. Chapiro et al. Am J Hematol. 2018 Mar.
- CD47 agonist peptide PKHB1 induces immunogenic cell death in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells. Uscanga-Palomeque et al. Cancer Sci. 2019 Jan.
- Control in dormancy or eradication of cancer stem cells: Mathematical modeling and stability issues. Djema et al. J Theor Biol. 2018 Jul.
- Oncogenetic mutations combined with MRD improve outcome prediction in pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Petit et al. Blood. 2018 Jan.
- Polycomb repressive complex 2 haploinsufficiency identifies a high-risk subgroup of pediatric acute myeloid leukemia. Bond et al. Leukemia. 2018 Aug.
Developing personalised medicine in rare cancers and haemopathiesA.PETIT
- Phase 3 Trial of Ibrutinib plus Rituximab in Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia. Dimopoulos et al. N Engl J Med. 2018 Jun.
Genetic Council - Follow-up of a cohort of myeloid neoplasia in children(S.CHOQUET)
- Rituximab maintenance versus observation following abbreviated induction with chemoimmunotherapy in elderly patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL 2007 SA): an open-label, randomised phase 3 study. Dartigeas et al. Lancet Haematol. 2018 Feb.
- Mutational and cytogenetic analyses of 188 CLL patients with trisomy 12: A retrospective study from the French Innovative Leukemia Organization (FILO) working group. Roos-Weil D et al. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2018 Nov.