Rare immuno-hematological cancers
Coordinated by le Pr. Véronique Leblond
Rare immuno-haematological cancers include paediatric leukaemia, cancers of immunosuppressed people (HIV transplant recipients or carriers) that are insufficiently studied and excluded from clinical research protocols.
The main objectives of this programme are to :
- Characterize at the genomic and immuno-genomic level these rare tumors and explore the interactions of the host and tumor microenvironment.
- Develop innovative diagnostic tools predictive of the evolution.
- To set up innovative therapies and procedures for monitoring long-term effects in rare tumours in adults and children.
Synthesis for the general public and news
11th International Workshop on Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia
From 27th to 30th October 2022 will be held in Madrid the 11th International Workshop on Walendström’s Macroglobulinemia (WM), one […]
🎙La Minute Santé: interview of Pr Véronique Leblond
Watch the interview of Pr Véronique Leblond on chronic lymphocytic leukemia for “La Minute Santé” proposed by l’Observatoire de la […]
Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a prognostic model involving MYC and TP53
Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a prognostic model involving MYC and TP53 Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a […]
Efficiency and tolerance of immunotherapy in the treatment of cancer patients living with HIV
The French CANCERVIH network, coordinated by Prof. Jean-Philippe Spano of the Medical Oncology Department of the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital AP-HP and […]
- Clinical and biological impact of ATP-binding cassette transporter activity in adult acute myeloid leukemia. Sourdeau et al. Haematologica. 2022 Aug
- Immunochemotherapy versus rituximab in anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein neuropathy: A report of 64 patients. Nivet et al. Br J Haematol. 2022 Jul.
- Inflammation in Waldenström macroglobulinemia is associated with 6q deletion and need for treatment initiation. Forgeard at al. Haematologica. 2022 Jul.
- Prevalence of IGLV3-21R110 among familial CLL: a retrospective study of 45 cases. Armand et al. Blood Adv. 2022 Jun.
- Response to vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 in 168 patients with Waldenström macroglobulinaemia: A French Innovative Leukaemia Organization study. Tomowiak et al. Br J Haematol. 2022 May.
- The French Cooperative Thoracic Intergroup Ifct Chiva-Investigators, The Anrs Co OncoVIHAC Study Group. Impact of Anti PD-1 Immunotherapy on HIV Reservoir and Anti-Viral Immune Responses in People Living with HIV and Cancer. Baron et al. Cells. 2022 Mar.
- CAR-T cell therapy in primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL): the clinical experience of the French LOC network. Alcantara et al. Blood. 2022 Feb.
- Cytogenetic and molecular abnormalities in Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia patients: Correlations and prognostic impact. Krzisch et al. Am J Hematol. 2021 Dec.
- Mass Cytometry: a robust platform for the comprehensive immunomonitoring of CAR-T-cell therapies. Corneau et al. Br J Haematol. 2021 Aug.
- Low-Coverage Whole Genome Sequencing of Cell-Free DNA From Immunosuppressed Cancer Patients Enables Tumor Fraction Determination and Reveals Relevant Copy Number Alterations. Bouzidi et al. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021 Aug
- Obinutuzumab and idelalisib in symptomatic patients with relapsed/refractory Waldenström macroglobulinemia. Tomowiak et al. Blood Adv. 2021 May.
- CANOMAD: a neurological monoclonal gammopathy of clinical significance that benefits from B-cell-targeted therapies. Le Cann et al. Blood. 2020 Nov.
- High prevalence of clonal hematopoiesis in the blood and bone marrow of healthy volunteers. Guermouche et al. Blood Adv. 2020 Aug.
- Identification of 2 DNA methylation subtypes of Waldenström macroglobulinemia with plasma and memory B-cell features. Roos-Weil et al. Blood. 2020 Jul.
- Temozolomide is effective and well tolerated in patients with primary vitreoretinal lymphoma. Baron et al. Blood. 2020 May.
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation for peripheral T-Cell lymphomas: a retrospective study in 285 patients from the Société Francophone de Greffe de Moelle et de Thérapie Cellulaire (SFGM-TC). Mamez et al. J Hematol Oncol. 2020 May.
- Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a prognostic model involving MYC and TP53. Chapiro et al. Blood. 2019 Nov.
- Targeting chronic lymphocytic leukemia with N-methylated thrombospondin-1-derived peptides overcomes drug resistance. Pramil et al. Blood Adv. 2019 Oct.
- A Recurrent Activating Missense Mutation in Waldenström Macroglobulinemia Affects the DNA Binding of the ETS Transcription Factor SPI1 and Enhances Proliferation. Roos-Weil et al. Cancer Discov. 2019 Jun.
- CD47 agonist peptide PKHB1 induces immunogenic cell death in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells. Uscanga-Palomeque et al. Cancer Sci. 2019 Jan.
- Mutational and cytogenetic analyses of 188 CLL patients with trisomy 12: A retrospective study from the French Innovative Leukemia Organization (FILO) working group. Roos-Weil D et al. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2018 Nov.
- Polycomb repressive complex 2 haploinsufficiency identifies a high-risk subgroup of pediatric acute myeloid leukemia. Bond et al. Leukemia. 2018 Aug.
- Control in dormancy or eradication of cancer stem cells: Mathematical modeling and stability issues. Djema et al. J Theor Biol. 2018 Jul.
- Phase 3 Trial of Ibrutinib plus Rituximab in Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia. Dimopoulos et al. N Engl J Med. 2018 Jun.
- “Double-hit” chronic lymphocytic leukemia: An aggressive subgroup with 17p deletion and 8q24 gain. Chapiro et al. Am J Hematol. 2018 Mar.
- Rituximab maintenance versus observation following abbreviated induction with chemoimmunotherapy in elderly patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL 2007 SA): an open-label, randomised phase 3 study. Dartigeas et al. Lancet Haematol. 2018 Feb.
- Oncogenetic mutations combined with MRD improve outcome prediction in pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Petit et al. Blood. 2018 Jan.
- Immunoglobulin gene analysis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia in the era of next generation sequencing. Davi et al. Leukemia. 2020 Oct