Resources and facilities shared by SiRIC
- SiRIC research programs benefit from broad access to outstanding high-tech platforms with the most advanced equipment and highly qualified professionals operating in four areas:Clinical research platforms, centralized at the Saint Antoine Hospital and the Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital: with the Clinical Research Units (CRU), Clinical Investigation Centres (CIC) located in the hospitals and CLIP² Galilée for early phase trials, the Host and Tumour Imaging Research Platforms (LIB) and the Nuclear Medicine Departments of the Pitié Salpêtrière and Tenon Hospitals.
- The translational and biological research platforms, located in the four hospitals Pitié Salpêtrière, Saint Antoine, Tenon and Trousseau but interacting strongly with each other: with the departments of pathology, the Biological Resource Centres (BRC) for biological resources, the departments of oncogenetics and hematology, the departments and units of immunology and virology.
- Basic and translational research platforms, mostly located in medical faculties, university buildings and campuses with, among others, small animal models and imaging facilities, Omics networks, including the “Omics Network” and several bioinformatics units at Sorbonne University, LUMIC platform for cell imaging and cytometry, platform for drug evaluation and chemistry.
- University research centres involved in cancer research: Brain and Spinal Cord Institute (ICM), Centre for Immunology and Infectious Diseases (CIMI-Paris), Pierre Louis Institute of Epidemiology and Public Health (IPLESP), Saint Antoine Research Centre (CDRSA), Medical Informatics and Knowledge Engineering Laboratory in e-Health (LIMICS) and part of the Cordeliers research centre.
Clinical Research Platforms
- 2 Clinical Research Units (CRU) one at the Pitié Salpêtrière University Hospital, directed by Prof. F Tubach, and one at the Saint Antoine University Hospital, directed by Prof. T Simon.
- 2 Clinical Investigation Centres (CIC) one at the Pitié Salpêtrière University Hospital, directed by Prof. Christian Funck-Brentano and one at the Saint Antoine University Hospital, directed by Prof. T Simon.
- CLIP² Galilée is a centre labelled by the INCa for early phase studies (phases I and II) of clinical trials, directed by Pr Jean-Philippe Spano.
- 2 AP-HP.Sorbonne University Pharmacies, one at the Pitié Salpêtrière University Hospital, directed by Pr P Tilleul, and one at the Saint Antoine University Hospital, directed by Pr C Fernandez.
- Biomedical Imaging Laboratory (LIB)
- Departments and Laboratory of Nuclear Medicine of AP-HP.Sorbonne University
- Departments of Radiotherapy at AP-HP.Sorbonne University
- Hospital-University Platform for Risk Management in Cancerology
Pathological and Biological Translational Research Platforms
- 5 Pathological Platforms within AP-HP.Sorbonne University
- 2 Biological Resource Centres (BRC) AP-HP.Sorbonne University
- 3 Molecular Biology and Oncogenetics Units AP-HP.Sorbonne University
- 3 Haematology Laboratory Platforms AP-HP.Sorbonne University
- Department of Immunology AP-HP.Sorbonne University
- Laboratory of Virology AP-HP.Sorbonne University
Fundamental and Translational Research Platforms
- Centre for Bioanalyse CURAMUS
- Réseau Omique
- Laboratory of Computational and Quantitative Biology (LCQB)
- Laboratoire de Recherche en informatique (LIP6)
- Institut Pierre-Louis d’Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique (IPLESP)
- Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions (LJLL) MAMBA team Tumor modelling
- Laboratoire de Physique Statistique (LPS)
- Unité Mixte Imagerie et Cytométrie (LUMIC)
- Phénotypage préclinique : PHENOPARC ICM, LIMP: Lab. of Molecular Positronic Imaging UMS 28, Plateforme d’hébergement et d’expérimentation animale (PHEA) du CRSA
Drug Discovery Platforms
- Laboratoire de Chimie des Médicaments (IPCM)
- Laboratoire Biologie et thérapeutiques du cancer (CRSA)
- Équipe Stratégies thérapeutiques contre l’infection VIH et les maladies virales associées (IPLESP)
- CNRS / Sorbonne Université Station Biologique de ROSCOFF
- Le laboratoire Neuroscience Paris Seine-IBPS
University Research Centres
- Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière (ICM)
- Centre d’Immunologie et des Maladies Infectieuses (CIMI-Paris)
- Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers
- Centre de Recherche Saint-Antoine (CRSA)
- Laboratoire d’Informatique Médicale et d’Ingénierie des Connaissances en e-Santé (LIMICS)
- Institut Pierre Louis d’Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique (IPLESP)