The Management of SiRIC CURAMUS
is insured by Prof. Marc Sanson.
The Executive Committee
is composed of representatives of:
- Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP)
- National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM)
- National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Sorbonne University
- University Institute of Cancerology (IUC)
- Of associations
- Of the Coordinating Committee by its Director
As the main governing body and the main tool for the participation of partner institutions, the Board of Directors, headed by the SIRIC Director, is responsible for making recommendations on the strategic and scientific programme orientations.
The Coordination Committee
monitors the progress of the programmes, translates the strategic orientations of the Executive Committee, ensures and facilitates the integration within the teams of the 3 research programmes of the resources allocated and the valorisation and dissemination actions. It is composed of:
- Its Director and head of the Neuro-oncology program, Prof. Marc Sanson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Its Secretary General, Mrs Mathilde Lefevre (email@example.com)
- Its Scientific Director and Head of the Cancers with Microsatellite Instability Program, Prof. Alex Duval (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Its head of the rare immuno-hematological cancers program, Pr. Véronique Leblond (email@example.com)
- Its head of the Medical Humanities group, Prof. Karine Berthelot-Guiet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Its Medical Coordinator, Dr. Diariétou Ndiaye-Guèye (email@example.com)
- Its two Professors Emeritus, Pr. Brigitte Autran (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Pr. Jacqueline Capeau (email@example.com)
- A representative of users and associations, Mr. Claude Forget (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Its research – innovation – sponsorship project manager, Dr. Loïc Drévillon (email@example.com)
The International Scientific Council
led by a chairperson and composed of 7 members, evaluates the progress of programs by making recommendations.
The Scientific Committee
headed by the Scientific Director, advises and monitors scientific programs, research, commercialization and dissemination strategies, and liaison with industry by translating the recommendations of the International Scientific Advisory Board.
implementation within SIRIC, includes representatives of patient advocacy associations, who participate in the organization of SIRIC in several of its committees. Several research programmes and dissemination actions within the Patients’ University and the Medical Humanities group are developed in cooperation with the SIRIC communication and valorisation teams.
The management and coordination team
headed by the Secretary-General is responsible for management, coordination of communication, promotion and dissemination.