SiRIC CURAMUS benefits from the financial support of the National Cancer Institute (INCa), the Ministry of Solidarity and Health (General Directorate for Healthcare Provision) and Inserm.
Since its labelling in 2018, this financial support has made it possible to :
- Strengthen scientific and medical humanities research programs.
- Provide scientific programs with innovative tools by structuring and strengthening technological platforms.
- Encourage the emergence of new transdisciplinary research programs.
- Train the researchers and physicians of tomorrow.
- Disseminate knowledge to professionals and the general public.