- The study of the immune control mechanisms of HIV viral reservoirs (transcriptional control mechanisms of CD4 cells, particularly those involving the transcriptional repressor Blimp-1 in B cells).
- Viral and vaccine immunity and HIV vaccine development
- Regulatory mechanisms in oncogenic HHV-8 infection
- The Relationship Between Cancer and Immunodeficiency
- Inflammatory diseases and co-morbidities of HIV infection
- Immunogenetics of HIV and Hepatitis C Virus: Study of the association between human genetic polymorphism and the progression of chronic viral infections due to HIV and HCV
Our team studies the immune system's response to vaccines. In particular, it monitors the mechanisms of humoral and cellular immunity during vaccination, especially in immunocompromised patients. The approaches developed focus on :